- 1/2 cup 1% fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon rind, grated
- 2 eggs
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 1/3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- In blender, combine the first 3 ingredients, cover and process until well blended. Pour into a bowl
and set aside.
- Again in blender, combine milk and next 4 ingredients, cover and process until smooth. Pour this
into a 9-inch, cooking spray coated, pieplate. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- Spoon cottage cheese onto pancake and layer with strawberries.