- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 6 mushrooms — sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper — julienned
- 1/2 green bell pepper — julienned
- 4 ounces sliced black olives — drained
- 2 avocados — seed,peel,slice
- 3/4 cup avocado oil — or light vegetable o
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic — crushed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Prepare Avocado Oil Vinaigrette at least 24 hours before serving
time. Shake all ingredients together in tightly covered container.
Let Vinaigrette stand at least 24 hours.
Halve squash lengthwise, scoop out seeds. Place halves
cut side down in large saucepan; add water to a depth of two inches;
cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer squash 20 minutes. Drain off water; cool squash and shred into strands.
Mix squash, mushrooms, peppers, olives and avocados in serving bowl.
Pour Vinaigrette over, toss gently and serve.