These are very rich and enticing. Use red sprinkles for Valentine’s Day, green ones for St. Patrick’s Day and red, white and blue ones for Independence Day! Top with your choice of toppings, some we like: colored sugar, chocolate sprinkles, and colored sprinkles!
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. In large saucepan, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
2. Transfer the mixture into a medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
3. Shape mixture into 1 inch balls; roll in desired covering and/or decorate them.
4. Refrigerate in a tightly covered dish.
Original recipe yield: 6 dozen.