- 2 cantaloupes
- 1 (11 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained (or any combo of cutup fruit)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cherry Jell-O (or other flavor, dark-colored is best)
- 10 servings Change size or US/metric
- Change to: servings US Metric
- 2 hours 45 minutes 15 mins prep
- ADVERTISEMENT – Remove this ad
- Cut about 1-1 1/2” off top of cantaloupes. Scoop out seed and set aside.
- Make gelatin according to package directions using 1 3/4 cup hot water.
- Refrigerate until soft set about 1 1/2 hours.
- Add fruit, stirring well.
- Dry inside of cantaloupes to increase bonding of Jello mix.
- Fill cantaloupes with Jello mix and place in a bowl so fruit is upright.
- Cover with plastic wrap and return to refrigerator and chill until firmly set.
- To serve: Slice into rings and then, into wedges.