Chocolate Chip Lollipops
- 1 pk Duncan Hines Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 2 ts Water
- 24 Flat ice cream sticks Assorted decors Preheat oven to
- 375 degrees F.
1. Combine cookie mix, buttery flavor packet from Mix, egg and water in large bowl. Stir until thoroughly blended.
2. Shape dough into 24 (1″) balls. Place balls 3″ apart on ungreased baking sheets. Push ice cream stick into center of each ball.
3. Flatten each ball with hand to form round lollipop. Decorate by pressing decors onto dough. Bake at 375 degrees. for 8-9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets.
4. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.