- 1 package fajita-size flour tacos
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper
- 1 large portabella mushroom
- 1 large onion
- 1 large tomato
- 1 head lettuce Pinch of garlic
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 can chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce Red cooking wine Salt and pepper Salsa
1. Cut mushroom, peppers and onions into strips. Spray sauté pan with cooking spray and put on medium heat.
2. Add garlic, onion, mushroom and peppers to pan. Add dash of Tabasco, enough cooking wine to cover bottom of pan, and Worcestershire sauce. Sauté until tender.
3. While vegetables are cooking, warm tortillas in microwave or on top of stove. Set out tomatoes, cheese, salsa, shredded lettuce. Fill each tortilla with a serving of veggies.
4. Add tomatoes and olives. Roll tortilla up; top with cheese and salsa and shredded lettuce.