Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup Hershey’s cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine In a medium bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, Hershey’s cocoa powder and melted butter or margarine. Press firmly onto the bottom of a 9−inch deep−dish pie pan or a 9−inch springform pan. Set aside.
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
1. In a heavy saucepan, over very low heat, melt chips, stirring constantly. In a large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
2. Add melted chips and remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool; chill. Refrigerate leftovers.