- 2 cans (20 oz. ea.) crushed — pineapple
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 2 Eggs — lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 2 cans (17 oz. ea.) fruit cocktail — drained
- 2 cans (11 oz. ea.) mandarin — oranges, drained
- 2 Bananas — sliced
- 1 cup Heavy cream — whipped
Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup juice in a small saucepan.
Set pineapple aside.
To saucepan, add sugar, flour, eggs, orange juice, lemon juice and oil.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil for 1 minute; remove from the heat and let cool.
In a salad bowl, combine the pineapple, fruit cocktail, oranges and bananas.
Fold in whipped cream and cooled sauce.
Chill for several hours.