This is a very simple recipe that the whole family will surely love. Chicken or Pork may be used to make chicken meatloaf or pork meatloaf.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes, cooking time: 1 hour
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
2. Combine main ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well and add a dash of salt and black pepper.
3. Lightly grease a 5 x 9 loaf pan, or any pan depending on your desired shape and size when sliced. Spoon mixture evenly into the pan.
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine the meatloaf topping ingredients and spread on top of the meatloaf.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and slightly crisp on top.
6. After 1 hour let meat loaf cool down, or just until warm enough and can be easily transferred into a serving dish.
7. Serve with gravy (optional)