- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced (green onion)
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cherry tomato, quartered (optional)
- salt and pepper
- In a large (10oz) microwave-safe custard cup or ramekin, combine eggs, milk, cayenne pepper,
and salt. Stir in scallion.
- Microwave (uncovered) on high for 45 seconds; stir with a fork.
- Continue cooking until eggs are almost set, about 45 seconds more.
- Remove from microwave.
- With a clean fork, stir in cheese; cover with a paper towel.
- Let stand until cheese has melted and eggs are set, about 1 minute.
- Top with tomato and season with salt and pepper to taste.