The Carriage House Breakfast Pie
- 1/2 pound bacon diced
- 1/4 green bell peppers diced
- 1/4 red bell peppers diced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 8 large California Fresh Eggs
- 1 pound russet potatoes peeled and grated
- 2 3/4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350?. Grease a large quiche dish or 6 to 8 individual ramekins. SautîSacon, peppers and onion until soft. Drain on paper towels.
2. Whisk eggs with potatoes, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix in bacon and vegetable mixture.
3. Pour into prepared pan spreading mixture evenly.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, until center is set or knife inserted in center comes out clean. Bake 20-30 minutes for individual ramekins.
Makes 6-8 servings.