Maple Sausage Breakfast Burritos a fluffy omelet filled with crumbled sausage, peppers, onions, and cheeses wrapped in a flour tortilla served with salsa.
- 10 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (1 lb.) package Bob Evans Maple Sausage
- 1/2 cup diced red or green pepper
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup cream cheese spread, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa, to serve
1. Heat tortillas: Wrap in foil and place in 300 degree F. oven to warm.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, brown crumbled sausage and pepper. When sausage has browned, pour in beaten eggs and onion; cook, stirring, to cook through.
3. Combine softened cream cheese with Monterey Jack cheese and spread a thin layer of cheese mixture over each heated tortilla. Top with sausage mixture and roll. Serve with salsa.