Thin Fudgy Chocolate Strippers
- 1 1/2 c All-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cap unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 ts Baking soda
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1 c Sugar
- 3 tb Stick margarine, softened
- 1 ts Instant espresso granules Or
- 2 ts Instant coffee granules
- 1 ts Vanilla extract
- 1 (2 1/2-ounce) jar prune baby food
- 1 lg Egg
Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (1-oz) square semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (1-oz) square white baking chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat oven 350 F. Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in bowl; stir well. Combine sugar, margarine, espresso, vanilla, baby food and egg in large bowl.
2. Beat at high speed with mixer for 2 minutes; stir in dry ingredients (dough will be thick). Spoon dough into 15xlO-inch jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 13 minutes. (Do not overcook.) Cool completely in pan. Cut into 36 bars. Place bars on wax paper. Place semisweet chocolate in heavy duty zip-top plastic bag; place white chocolate in a heavy-duty Tiptop plastic bag.
3. Microwave both bags at Medium-Low (30 percent power) for 1 minute or until chocolate melts. Knead bags until smooth. Snip a tiny hole in corner of each bag; drizzle chocolates over bars.
4. Allow drizzle on bars to cool, before eating. Makes 3 dozen.
Note: Can be made ahead of time, and stored in airtight container. Drizzle chocolates onto bars on the day you wish to serve them.