Baked Citrus Swordfish
- 1 citrus barbecue sauce; *
- 6 swordfish steaks; **
* See Sowest 2 for recipe. ** You can use swordfish or salmon steaks but each should be about
1. 1-inch thick and weigh about 5 ounces each. Prepare Citrus Barbecue Sauce and set aside.
2. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place fish steaks in an ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13 X 9 X 2-inches. Pour 1 cup of the sauce over the fish.
3. Bake, uncovered, until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with remaining Citrus Barbecue Sauce.